TitleSeaview, KillaleaDescriptionIt is believed one of the Buckley brothers built the original farmhouse 'Seaview' in the area we know as Killalea State Park today. The Buckley's used to farm the area, then known as 'Clear Hills'.
John and Marion Fraser's son, Hector, carried on farming at his parents farm 'Brushgrove' at Tongarra, until 1923 when he and his wife Hilda (nee Dunster) and their family moved to 'Seaview', at Killalea.
Hilda Fraser later renamed the farm 'Killalea' after a chance meeting with Patrick Killalea, the son Edward and Maria Killalea who farmed the area in the 1860's/
Shellharbour City Council acknowledges the traditional custodians of Dharawal Country and recognises their continued connection to the land. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging and the contribution they make to the life of this city.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people should be aware that this website may contain images or names of people who have since passed.